Monday, September 10, 2012

Freebie: My Months of the Year Notebooking Pages


Download


This set was requested by one of my readers, Jenna. She loves the months of the year flashcards but asked if I'd make some notebooking pages as well. I also included some tags for each month that can be laminated so your child can put them in the correct order. I believe having young children do this several times a week is a great review until they memorize them.

While the pages are pretty self-explanatory, the diagram below my be helpful for those of you who are unsure as to what to do with some parts of the pages.





Photobucket

1 comment:

Bekah said... Best Blogger Tips

These are awesome, thanks for sharing!!! :)

Bekah @SonshineTotSchool.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails